Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Pick up my 2008 early next week had word from dealer that they will receive it sometime today. Can't wait to get it home
Full details of model are

2008 Allure 1.6 E-HDI 92
Glass roof with electric blind
Sat nav upgrade
Midnight leather trim
Park assist
Cumulus grey

Will post pictures of interior and exterior has soon has I can.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congratulations Flyo, really pleased and excited for you.

Can't wait to see the pictures

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Flyo.

The countdown begins eh!

Looking forward to seeing some photos.

Al.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

Congrats, looking forward to the photos.

Out of interest when did you place your order?

Sam

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HI Sam

Placed order 28.7.2013 . Only getting it this quick because this one was originally for the showroom but has they was crying out for my model 208cc they agreed to let me have it if I signed there and then . Originally they was quoting Sept / October delivery . It feels like it's been ages but seeing comments on here I feel I got a lucky break .

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Excellent. :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm not jealous....... honestly I'm not.......
do I sound convincing? I keep trying to foret I should have been driving one about now.......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Morning All

Collection confirmed for Tuesday afternoon.Cant wait.Will post pics has soon has i can

·
Registered
143 Posts
Flyo7 said:
Morning All

Collection confirmed for Tuesday afternoon.Cant wait.Will post pics has soon has i can
Hi Flyo7 I bet that the next few days are going to drag a bit for you but at least it's there. By the way you had excellent taste with the colour.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Good luck on Tuesday.

...good thing for us 1st September waiters is that we are now past the middle of August so it's running down all the way now...

I'm resisting the temptation to go down and see mine all prepared; but I might just pop down for a quick look.

Tempus Fugit.

Al.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

Yep, hopefully once the factory starts again in September I will get my build date at least and I can feel one little step closer :)

-Sam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts