Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my Feline mistral 115 in bianca white 3 weeks ago and still have to wait until August because I wanted satnav. If i'd not wanted satnav I could have had one in 11 days. Why have the touch screen without satnav? Still pleased and still excited though. Does anyone know if this model has heated seats as standard?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi dalou and welcome.

Heated seats are shown as an option in my brochure at £150 .

Al.

PS: Sat-Nav is also shown as standard on the Feline in my brochure so how could they have supplied you one without?

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
540 Posts
Feline mistral comes with heated leather seats and satellite navigation as standard!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just a call from the dealer that our car is on its way and we can pick it up on Saturday 2 August. Exciting week ahead!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I believe it does have heated seats included. As when i went for test drive in 1.2, sale person said the different for a 1.2 and 1.6 is sun roof and heated.

I getting my new 2008 on Monday and only confirm i wanted it on friday. not bad.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Disappointed! Car arrived at dealership today but won't have a PDI in time for Saturday collection, so now have to wait until Tuesday.

·
Registered
10 Posts
your lucky placed order in May, for 1.6 ehdi egc in Amber RedMidnight Black Leather, Cielo Glass Roof, Sat-Nav, park assist. confirmed from dealer that it was built week commencing 7/7 and still to arrive expected early August.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Seems 4 month wait for most.Surely they could have them in stock for immediate delivery from factory. What a set up I have found out.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Good luck. Enjoy your new car.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
....and you thought you would never get off to sleep!!! Just like Christmas eve when you were a youngster!!

Today's the day so have fun and enjoy it.

Al.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lucky that you ordered in June and have it ready in August, wow. I also ordered in late June and got a promise for October delivery.

Have fun!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all
I must have been exceptionally lucky I orderd mine no extras it was all ready built and on delivery 4 weeks i was driving it home

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yes good driving. I think it has been ordered by a dealer who cancelled for some reason at last minute. And your the lucky replacement customer eho nabbed it. Bon voyage.

·
Registered
540 Posts
2008MAN said:
Yes good driving. I think it has been ordered by a dealer who cancelled for some reason at last minute. And your the lucky replacement customer eho nabbed it. Bon voyage.
Or you could just accept that certain models/colours/ engines have a better lead-in?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts