Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I ordered a 2008 Allure on 1st September- this is my first new car so have been keeping a close eye on the forum and have enjoyed reading reviews on the car by the lucky few who have taken delivery.

I received an email from my dealer last week stating that my car will be in the UK in week 48, however, i was not given a build date- which i understand is the norm for most people. I have noticed that some forum users had a 'my peugeot' account and I have tried to register but I'm unable to as I've not been given a VIN number? Does anyone know how I can register on the 'my peugeot' website without this? I would just like to track my order without pestering my dealer.

Many thanks

Kester

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi and welcome to the buyers waiting room.

I think you will need your VIN number or the vehicle registration number to register.

Al.

PS: I think my dealer registered me as I don't remember entering my VIN number? I knew what my registration was going to be but until the car is registered with the DVLA it won't be married with the VIN.

PPS: I've just tried to register without my details and it won't let me past the initial screen.

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi kester and welcome .
we logged in week 4 of our order
it didn't showVIN number until week 11 a week before handover
still doesn't show registration number ?

Firstly when you put your order in ,did you get a welcome from Peugeot email ,
if so open it up and follow the link and your in .

possible you missed the email (you would have hadto give your email address to your dealer at time of order) if this is the case as it was with us ,when tryingto log in tick the forgotten password box and it will email you new password and your in .

if all else failsring Peugeotcustomer services and they can help you set up your log in

hope this helps
Grahame

·
Registered
144 Posts
PS PESTER AWAY ITS THE ONLY WAY WITH SOME DEALERS

·
Registered
311 Posts
welcome kester you should be able to register without VIN number. We did.

Also Graham you have to add your reg your self. That's what we had to do as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts