Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Despite been the occasionally maligned colour reading the forum, I've ordered a Blue 2008.

115 e-HDi Feline With Mistral Leather

Looking forward to it. Ordered Mid June without having driven the car!, driven now and it matches expectation.

Delivery TBC, I'm guessingmid Autumn.

Enjoying reading the forum and looking at the latest arrivals.

·
Registered
193 Posts
A warm welcome, colour is always a personal choice and if you have a look at Olivier's posts you see a good example of how different a colour looks in real life compared to the brochures. I am sure yours will look just as good. Peugeot seem to have chosen the colour palate on this model carefully for the better.

Mac.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Itsi and welcome.

Yes, colour is such a personal thing which is why there is a choice.

I must admit that some colours I thought weren't so good have turned out to be very suitable.

I'm sure yours will look stunning.

Al.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good news....
It was built yesterday!

I'm guessing just a few more quick weeks now.

Happy days!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

Thats great, remember to post some pictures. How excited are you now on a scale of 1 to 10?

-Sam

·
Registered
72 Posts
Well done itsi,

I think we will have the only blue ones in the country,
mine should arrive in the UK on Monday, fingers crossed,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deckers said:
I think we will have the only blue ones in the country,mine should arrive in the UK on Monday, fingers crossed,

That is good news too. I hope mine can make it onto the same boat.

How regular are the sailings? and any ideas how many cars are on the ship each time?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking more exciting!My Peugeot Website has been updated with the VIN no. and Reg. plate!

Now, just for it to arrive at the dealers, they are promising a same day or at very worst next day turn around. So I may get it in the next 7 days.

4 months and 2 dayssince order.

Edited by: Itsi

1 - 11 of 11 Posts