Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After test driving a mazda Cx5 and a Kia sportage, I was starting to think I wouldn't find anything I really liked. Then saw the 2008. Really surprised by how nice it drives. Following 3 winters where my 1 series BMW has left me stranded, wanted something that I could rely on. I've gone for the Felina 115bhp with the ambience interior. Dealer given me anytime between end of Oct / Nov for delivery, so a long wait yet. Will have to live vicariously through this forum. Gone for metallic black. Although can see why there's a lot of love for white.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the forum Moolis, enjoy the wait
My first 2 weeks have flown by LOL

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Moolis and welcome to the club.

The waiting does drag I'm afraid, even when you know your car is here!

Great choice.

Al.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Moolis, a warm welcome. One thing that helps pass the time is reading the manual. You can download it as a PDF and know all about the car before you get it.

Mac.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I've already copied the link - will print off and read....hopefully I'll remember it all

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read on one of the posts that car mats are not included. Just wondered is buying through the dealer my best option?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome to the family Moolis. Hope your wait isn't too long

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I ordered the proper 2008 car mats via my dealer and they cost £29 the set inc VAT.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the forum, yeah wait does seem to drag in although to be honest the last two weeks seem to have gone past pretty quickly.

Sam

·
Registered
143 Posts
Huge welcome from another waiting, week watching, suffering V E Puggy person.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts