Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have just ordered a 1.6vti Feline in Virtual blue (which I presume means "having the essence or effect but not the appearance or form of:" blue!)

I don't have a build date yet, so I am expecting it in November hopefully. As long as its here for the winter.

cheers,
DTM

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thankfully I have my trusty 42 year old VW camper van to keep me on the road while I wait!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Welcome to the forum Deckers, probably get a build date quick after the factory re-opens in September as they are putting more workers in place and another half shift.

Sam

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome Deckers, plenty to keep you occupied whilst you wait. The handbook is a good download and we may even have the accessory price list soon.

Great choice the Feline, but I am biased.

Mac

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dealer has informed me that my 2008 should be ready for 11th November. My 42 year old VW camper van (owned by my family since new) will have to continue to be my daily drive for a while longer. At least by mid November it will have earnt its winter restI sold my peugeot 307cc LHD last month, when I got a good offer for it from a LHD dealer.

in the meantime I will just have to be content with a scale model of the 2008:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-2008-MODEL-CAR-12letr913-/281121088703?ssPageName=ADME:L:OU:GB:3160

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

Wow they could you a specific date or is that just their estimate?

-Sam

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats the date given on the 'new vehicle order form', but it could be just an estimate,

Its says the car will be registered on the 30th September 2013!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just spoke to the dealer and he said that the 14th November is provisional, but they are expecting an October build.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Me too.

Interesting that these promotional models are available in orange, like the pre-release show car.And that colour isn't available on production models.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
T 10WE T said:
I ordered a white one too, how sad are we???

That's not 'sad'! It just shows we all have good taste!

Al.

PS: .....mind you, I saw a Dakota Brown glistening in the sunshine yesterday and it did look tasty....I never used to like that colour at all!

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought a white scale model too :)

ps My girlfriends parents ordered a 2008 1.6vti allure black about a month ago and its just arrived at the dealer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts