Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my car Allure 1.6 EGC, Nera Black, Midnight Black Leather, Cielo Glass Roof. All went well with dealer gave me a good trade in for my Quasqai. I wanted 17" black wheels but not an option with EGC, Had supagard as told it was on offer Sept/Oct Delivery.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nice choice David. Did you actually test drive the EGC version?

I was undecided between the Nera Black/Bianca White. I also thought I might go for the Cumulus Grey at one time.

I see that you are also an ex Qq owner. Which model did you have?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Alan no they only had the manual at the dealers, Didn't get the sat-nav told the french software doesn't do UK postcodes I have a garmin for Qq so will use that it is quite good. N-tec +2 nice car but over 3 years old now wanted something smaller and auto my first Peugeot and diesel.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Oops! I never knew that!! How can it not do post codes with all the other technology the car has!!

Al.Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
193 Posts
Good choice David.I was going to go for the black wheels but as they were gloss and I could see myself polishing forever I thought the grey would be ok. When I saw them in the flesh I thought grey was the better choice anyway, it is a good dark matt grey.

Al check out the 208 forum, you can enter partial postcode as in to the street. Software update is apparently on the way for full postcode entry. I have had this before on fixed systems in the car.Edited by: Mac2008

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I did wonder whether they would be doing an update. GB must be a big target for sales and they wouldn't want something like that turning away potential buyers.

I know you shouldn't wish your life away but I've started knocking a week off the waiting time by saying to myself "This time next week it'll only be 6 weeks 'till I get my new 2008"

Actually I may be able to get the dealer to deliver the previous week so I can keep in my garage. That makes it just 5 weeks!!

Al.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts