Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're putting in an order let us know here and post what spec and where from. Keep us updated with delivery estimates.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi

I have ordered the 2008 crossover in white, I went for the 1.6 allure petrol 120 bhp with the optional glass roof and sat nav. I have ordered this on 1st sept and have been told it should he here in November. I ordered this from the Stockport Robins and day who were very helpful, however reading other comments I highly doubt I'll be getting my car in November :(

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, just to say I ordered a Feline Mistral in June and got a build date yesterday for the end of Oct and delivery in the middle of Nov. I have been a little frustrated with the delay and lack of updates from Peugeot to the dealerships,however I have the best robins and day salesman ever and he has been fantastic. Very excited at the prospect of getting my new 2008!
Edited by: Didi38

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome to forum family Didi,

Just out of curiosity though, did your salesman make an error with your order ? Because to order in June and then for a 5 month wait seems a little long
. I ordered middle of July and my car is making its way to UK hope to get it next weekend (my fingers and toes crossed).

I hope they are giving you lots of goodies for that kind of delay. If not better start asking for some

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi, no error with the order, it was accepted by Peugeot on 28th June. I dare say when it finally arrives I will be talking goodies! What model have you ordered?
Tell me about the delay, I am having to change from a 308cc because the dog doesn't fit in it anymore, so the delay has caused problems!
Edited by: Didi38

·
Registered
52 Posts
Me too, I wonder if part of the delay is down to the model you order, I have gone for the feline mistral diesel with a few extras in pearlescent white and I think that could be why I have waited 15 weeks just for the build date! My sales guy is the best and so happy to be a bit patient now. Even though I can't wait, soooo excited!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Didi we have ordered similar cars at about the same time (I ordered 6th June but wasn't confirmed immediately as its a lease car). I have just been given a build date of Tuesday (8th Oct) with delivery 31st October. Apparently there has been some delays with Feline spec as it was more popular than expected! Anyway fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Excellent, my sales guy said that occasionally build dates can come forward, but I am not holding my breath! I did find out today though that the heated seats I thought I was going to have to pay for are now standard on the model I ordered! Bonus

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a 2008 bianca white 1.2 allure on 4th September with sat nav,cielo roof and park assist . As at today not had one update from my dealer. Reading forum posts I will be surprised if I get delivery this year. Edited by: KJV

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi KJV and welcome to the forum.

You never know about delivery as production has increased and hopefully that will bring delivery times down.

Good luck.

Al.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I ordered a 2008 1.6 e-HDi 115 Feline 5dr [Calima] in Panama Premium Trim in Spirit Grey, and 17' Eridan
Brilliant Black Alloy Wheels,Mats,Rear bumper guard,Peugeot protection and a tank of juice. Date ordered
03/10/2013....................................................................waiting

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mine was ordered the 7th October and i'm still waiting for any updates, apparently I will get it mid to late January 2014 but not sure.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Not heard anything only that Customer services think it will be a December build and delivered in January.Probably same shipment as Spinners
.Will pester the dealer next month.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah I will be pestering my dealer next month me thinks....even a simple sorry no news yet would be good.

Only positive i'e heard is that usually november/december are slow ordering months so it's not uncommon for cars to be built early....doubtful but at least a bit of hope.

·
Registered
162 Posts
What is is with dealers? I know we have discusssed this in a seperate thread but it just amazes me that this keeps cropping up again and again. They are either very good or very bad at customer service and it just seems pot luck who/what you get. Peugeot really should look at some of these dealers and get them to tow the party line as it is ultimately Peugeots reputation that is damaged.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Peugeot dealer customer service ranks amongst the lowest of all car manufacturers in most surveys.

·
Registered
27 Posts
4 th september ordered 1.2 Active in cumulus grey with park assist. No build date yet but was told delivery around 28 th Noember. Cant see that happening somehow. 8 weeks and no news yet

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi wendy
theres hope we never got a build daterang every otherweek
couple of weeks a go rang, and we were told not only was it built but it was on its way
its now at dealers
12 weeks from order
apparently lots more being built so lead times will get shorter
cant wait till next week

good look

grahame

1 - 20 of 26 Posts