Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enquiry sent to peugeot customer services today asking about build and delivery times. .....shocked when I was informed that build would be December and delivery March due to high demand! I don't have the patience

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello,

Yeah not good for Peugeot or the customer to get these delays, especially since they are offering no updates or information to the dealers (as far as I am aware).

-Sam

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
neilp said:
Enquiry sent to peugeot customer services today asking about build and delivery times. .....shocked when I was informed that build would be December and delivery March due to high demand! I don't have the patience

Takes a long time to get from build to delivery doesn't it?

3 months for deliverypost manufacture
seems high to me.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi,

I mean if Burty is still waiting for his order from June which hope do I have for the information that Peugeot gave me for a build in November for handover in December?

The order to delivery dates seem all over the place.

-Sam

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah there seems to be no definite answer to build dates etc...I know I only ordered yesterday but my dealer said that it MIGHT be here in December but realistically looking at early January....either of them i would be happy about...however getting concerned with all this talk of Feb/March delivery.

We shall see I suppose.

·
Registered
144 Posts
neil ive been checking some others vehicles' out (just in case)and most cars we like have similar waiting times so will stick with it (but cant wait forever)im sure you looking for January delivery
we really want one so would be sad to have to cancel

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah was about to say a friend of mine ordered a vauxhall mokka and was quoted 5-6 months so we can't really complain. Edited by: spinneruk

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
The Mokka gets really poor reviews and it's that long to get one?

The 2008 gets really great reviews and it's that long to get one?

I know what I'd sooner be waiting for.

I know it seems a long wait but I never thought the 1st September was ever going to get here and that happened 5 weeks ago. Yes, I've had mine well over a month now!!

Anything good is worth waiting for....and the 2008 is good....really good.....seriously good!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Totally agree , the mokka looks like a 3 year old has designed it.

For the price and spec the 2008 wins hands down.

Personally after my test drive/order yesterday I really don't mind waiting.

Still don't understand the 3 months after build date though, just doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
144 Posts
you need to go on there forum (mokka)
lots of problems on certain models
long lead in times(after there build dates which could be months buyers then track there ships (mokkas built in china at moment)which also takes weeks and then from ports to dealers and then pdi,s wow)
the captur also have long lead in times
we tried both amongst othersbut the 2008 won hands downthe quality ,the ride ,the engine

come on Peugeot keep us imformed
anyone reading our forum and there seems to be loads may get put of with all the speculation of delivery (march that cant be right)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi folks. First post, so nice to be with you . Just started reading the forum and it seems that we are all having similar problems. I ordered my replacement 2008 (I currently have a 3008) on the 8th August and was told that was more than adequate for a November the 2nd delivery which is my lease change date. The dealer rang me yesterday to say that the build date is 29th October so I won't be taking delivery for some time after that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts