Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my 2008 in mid December. The salesman said that Peugeot had increased production due to unexpected demand but that they still had not printed sufficient Owners Manuals to allow me to have one with my new vehicle. Its now over a month since I picked my car up, still no manual,and I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem which seems so solvable and unacceptable to me. I worked for Fords for over 30 years and have never encountered this problem before. Yes, I can look at the manual on line but I'm a bit fed up every time I want to understand the technicalities ,of which there are many, firing up my computer and checking things up. My computer is also some way away from the car so its not the best.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not how its supposed to be. The simplest device comes with an instruction book. I don't want to print off pages and pages. I want a proper manual. Not much to ask after spending £17k
' My question was do you have one?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
This sounds like sales bullsh*t to me.Surely Peugeot can print sufficient manuals? They've only doubled production if that, and all the manuals are the same there really is no excuse for not providing a printed manual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts