Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
car magic but found one problem yesterday, could not get parking lights to activate as per the owners manual, no matter what i did with the indicator stalk and the ignition the parking lights would not come on on either side i even tried having the lights on in non-auto mode any ideas or do need to book it into the garage.:s

·
Registered
101 Posts
I didn't even know about the parking light but noticed it was on when I pulled up and left the car the other day, when I got back in the indicator was still clicked down. I also have my lights on Auto mode all the time. Hope this helps?

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
You have to use the turn selector up or down, depending which is the road side, within 1 minute of switching off the ignition. Leave the stalk in that position and exit the car.

If you've tried that then a trip to you dealer may be required.

·
Registered
46 Posts
As a matter of interest is your car petrol or diesel? I have the same problem with a petrol model but the dealer says parking lights are only on diesel models.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Mine is a 1.2 Access+ base model (petrol) and the parking lights work as they should, get back to the dealer on that one.

Richard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts