Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
It's a shame you're not employed by Peugeot design team, then we would have had one in the first place

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Laurent....What a great idea.A very usefull and practical piece of kit.Would certainly like one for mine,when I eventually get it!!
Ordered in Augustwill now be January delivery.

Merry Christmas to all. Rgds Scotty

·
Registered
184 Posts
i would be buddy but in Brown
.Top job there

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would be interested in one of these when I get my car in Jan, looks really smart, great job there.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think that's its a fantastic idea . Most British cars are trimmed in black with others in bronze. I would love to have a black one. If you can get them made please let me know.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It seems there is only one colour for the inside of the car. Are you sure than a brown armrest would fit with grey seats? Anyway it would be a special order, very very much more expensive!! Brown leather is very rare

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi like the armrest
by the way we have the panama premium trim ( UK SPEC) this is brown , not sure leather , part leather , or what but it is certainly brown

( looks great by the way )

So brown it is

cheers grahame

·
Registered
184 Posts
Got me thinking Graham you can buy brown carbon affect wrap.Its on eBay.It would cover the box.Just the arm rest colour to sort.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.