Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm a french new member on this forum

Since there is no armrest for the 2008I have built one! Here is the result. What do you think of it? If somebody is interested in this accessorie He can send me a email at: [email protected]

I try to post other pictures

·
Registered
107 Posts
It's a shame you're not employed by Peugeot design team, then we would have had one in the first place

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Laurent....What a great idea.A very usefull and practical piece of kit.Would certainly like one for mine,when I eventually get it!!
Ordered in Augustwill now be January delivery.

Merry Christmas to all. Rgds Scotty

·
Registered
184 Posts
i would be buddy but in Brown
.Top job there

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yes

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would be interested in one of these when I get my car in Jan, looks really smart, great job there.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think that's its a fantastic idea . Most British cars are trimmed in black with others in bronze. I would love to have a black one. If you can get them made please let me know.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It seems there is only one colour for the inside of the car. Are you sure than a brown armrest would fit with grey seats? Anyway it would be a special order, very very much more expensive!! Brown leather is very rare

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi like the armrest
by the way we have the panama premium trim ( UK SPEC) this is brown , not sure leather , part leather , or what but it is certainly brown

( looks great by the way )

So brown it is

cheers grahame

·
Registered
184 Posts
Got me thinking Graham you can buy brown carbon affect wrap.Its on eBay.It would cover the box.Just the arm rest colour to sort.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry 410,I was joking because I did'nt know there was brown interiors! It is for "féline" model.Of course we can find brown leather, quite the same as the seat's.

happy Christmas

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't know for the moment, I intend to sell it a little less than 100 euros ( how much pounds?) ifI get more than 100 orders.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts