Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The eagerly anticipated new Peugeot 2008 Crossover is now available to order from £12,995 OTR. With an official UK launch date of July 18th, the 2008 Crossover offers the perfect blend of contemporary styling, efficient low CO2 engines, class leading technology and a versatile cabin design, making it an exciting addition to the wide choice of models in the latest Peugeot range.

The 2008 Crossover range consists of four trim levels: Access+, Active, Allure & Feline.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just ordered my White 2008 in Feline Mistral trim with the 1.6ltr diesel 115bhp, so excited, not sure I can wait

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Nice one!

Great choice.

Did they have any idea regarding delivery?

Al.

PS: I've got to wait until 8th June just for my test drive....that still seems ages away.

As you've placed your order I guess you were well pleased by your test drive. Anything to report?

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
101 Posts
Got mine on a salary sacrifice scheme through work so a bit like lease only cheaper hence why I could go for the top spec! I only test-drove the 90bhp version and it felt a little slow so hopefully the 115 will fit the bill! Wasn't given a delivery date except they said to expect it to be up to 3 months, hoping it is before Sept 22nd as I am going to France for 2 weeks and hoping to take the pug! Will be very sad to see my Mondeo go though, its been a cracking car, my 4th so just shows how good the 2008 must be to tempt me away!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Good luck with the delivery.

Our dealer tells me they are running white first so you might be lucky for an early delivery.

With the extras I'll be ordering I guess I may have to wait a bit longer.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fingers crossed then! I have also asked for every optional extra apart from the park assist so hopefully this doesn't hold things up too much

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome along
. I guess if you're going to do it you might as well go all in!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts