Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

That got you Kate, this is actually **** & Tone in Kates Pond. You can tell which is ****, he's the ugly one

·
Registered
284 Posts
Oh Al, now you're going to encourage them even more...

I'm not going ask how you found that video!! Lol

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quality that Allan, great video looks like my granny

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
....I'd like to get a taste of those pies...they look well filled....and as for the girl, well she sure has an excellent cleaning action....I could watch her do that all day.....must go now as I have a cold shower running!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Al, I would like to point out that since you posted "that" video, the adverts on the 'sponsored links' part of the page (for me anyway) have switched from Radley handbags to 'Russian Women for Senior Men'...

I think it is time to clear my cookies / viewing history!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
....don't suppose you can post a link....
....it's all in the mind at my age.....
rats; MrsT just looked over my shoulder!

PS:...just checked and thankfully I just get Peugeot adverts......

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Funny that Al, I just get Peugeot links as well.

Must be the internet connection in Retford, or the fact that the female species do a little, what is the word I'm looking for here guys, ..where is Mad **** the Irishman when you need him,.... oh sugar, I forgot he was eaten by the cat.

I was going to say risque, anyway they obviously have different browsing habits than us old wrinkly's.

Al, I'm at a loss here and could do with a little support. When I first joined this forum, we talked about sensible things like, Peugeot's rubbish gearboxes and parking habits and that wonderful system Peugeot gave us for saving fuel the "Stop Start System" as mentioned by Alan (pilot), we also spoke about excellent sound systems as mentioned and highlighted by Andrew (Burty), who even went to the trouble of providing photo's on how to do it.

We even had international content from Georgie Boy from Romania ( George2010 or 14 or whatever his handle is). We then had the merits, or not of a speed limiter / cruise system that I wouldn't fit in a pedal car as elaborated on by yourself. We even had excellent content from the dark side (Frank Bullit & Citroen) on all sorts of things we could or couldn't do with our cars. Not to mention a few other choice topics by our newbie car nerds.

What do we discuss the now...the niceties of parking in London and sharing a tap to wash your car...(Marie) WHAT!!! and we find ourselves dragged into a discussion on what type of nocturnal habits do we partake in...Pyjama Wearing at night or NOT, if the weather is a little hot.
Goldfish in a pond, and the chuckle brothers and knob warmers, whats all that about. Next we nearly get embroiled in a hate campaign against our beloved Post Office for having the audacity to lose a Blue Peter Badge, oh come on please. These are amongst other things which we find are often mentioned in dispatches.

Who knows what next, it could be the type of handbag youwould
have on the passenger
seat,or who would you have with you when you went out to a
restaurantat night, that will be next. I can see it now, we'll be discussing the merits of having furry dice on an elastic hanging from the internal mirror so that they bounce up and down in as you drive along.... Oh shoot me now.

And another thing I've noticed, some Forum Members have taken a dislike to the video content we show. Take for instance the excellent video you put up on how to clean your car. That was an excellent "how to"

I mean some Forum members have a dislike to washing their cars, and they have openly said so. One even complained about sharing a tap and another wants to know if David Cameron will let her employ Russian Men instead of women to clean their cars. The other thinks it would have been better if two fat bald old aged men did it, and could she vet the photo's Think what that would have cost the NHS in artificial hips, knees and other limbs after
performingsomething like that. Millions Allan millions.

And all this was in answer to
a question raised "can somebody help me to clean my car or what is best for it" the video was perfect and what do you get.......well I couldn't repeat it for fear of being banned.

I now have a phobia about going out in the car. I wear a hoody and make sure I've got a big mac on in case the neighbours look at me funny. I
weargloves and say a thousand "Hail Mary's" (no offense to any religions here, just a matter of fact
statement, we must be seen to be PC) when I have to get hold of a cold knob in a morning to change gear.

Al, its getting desperate mate, I dare not switch the computer on for fear of
embarrassment.

I'll leave that in your capable hands to resolve.

In the meantime we have a new member who I must help out. He needs to know what pressure to put in his tyres before he is
crucifiedfor not reading his handbook and attempting to pump them up via the fuel flap. And woe betide him if he
isn'twearing pink slippers while doing it.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Tone, it could be worse; like how close it was last night....only wanted one number in the online BINGO......
Ladies driving gloves will be next.......
...or clutch bags for TomToms....

Al.

·
Registered
126 Posts
What's going on here?

One half of the Chuckle Bros. getting his PJs in a twist?
Nothing wrong with a bit of dirt

Tone, you did come up with a good idea about accessories
(bags for Tom Tom etc.).
Before I got
the car I was wondering what key ring I should get for it.
My sister bought me a nice one from Tiffany for
my first Peugeot 306.
In the end I
decided on a nice simple George Jensen from John Lewis.
I can just see you Tone with your head
spinning round wondering what is going on but I shall carry on.
You mentioned what bag goes well on the passenger
seat.
Well it's not a leather music bag (I
don't carry around sheet music just reports etc.).
It keeps sliding down every time I have to brake
suddenly (this is London, loads of stupid drivers, pedestrians &
cyclists).
What's your take on
this?
I think the next topic should be
what kind of PJs goes well with what type of car trim.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aghhhhhhhhhhh

Please somebody shoot me NOW I can't take it any longer. We'll be talking about decorating next and curtains.

I need to be sectioned I think.

·
Registered
398 Posts
For uncletone:
The Peugeot female members recommend you some accessories for when you drive. This will be:
- nice house shoes in pink color with a bunny head in front...
- best fine leather wallet made by Old Boys imprinted with hearts and flowers...
- One pink gear knob representing a girl with redled lightson bust (in proper places)
- Two pink Philips color HID's
- One small leather bag with hearts and inscription: I always like ....!
- A t-shirt printed in front with message "Excluded" and in back with "Included"

:))))))
(All we need to do in life is laugh...the rest will became pink naturally ...)

·
Registered
284 Posts
I got a new Radley handbag for my birthday. I could post of photo of it if you like Tone?

Your key ring sounds lovely Marie. What colour is it? I really wanted a Tiffany tape measure but they have been discontinued unfortunately. Have you got one Tone? If so, please can you send a picture?

Oh, and Tone, your neighbours WILL look at you strangely if you go out dressed as a cheese burger. Is that a Cornwall thing to do? I prefer a coat.

Edited by: KateinNotts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Kate,
It's just a plain steel one.

Have fun in New York. The last time I was there I found the Tiffany's needed a bit of TLC. The one in Bond Street seemed nicer. That was a few years ago so hopefully they've done it up since

Most of my bags are practical and in sensible colours but I'm going to a wedding in September and need to get a green or fushia handbag to match my outfit. What colour should I get Tone? The green will go better with the amber red 2008 I suppose.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not biting on my birthday I'll wait until tomorrow when I'm grumpy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts