Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get photo slideshows to work on the touch screen? It says in the manual to use the 'play' button but there isn't a play button when I have photos showing. I have an Allure model if that makes a difference.

·
Registered
273 Posts
menu>media>photos>slideshow . You will of course have to have a memory stick in the usb with photos on.

·
Registered
273 Posts
The slideshow button is the last one on the right

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine doesn't have the slideshow button. I can select the photos to look at one at a time but it doesn't do a slideshow.

·
Registered
273 Posts
On pages 240 and 241 of your handbook, The slideshow screen button is depicted on page 240 middle picture by the large arrow coming from the far bottom right of the screen as also notated on page 241 where it comments that the device will default to full screen while slideshow in progress.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mine doesn't have the button they show on those pages of the handbook. Hopefully you can see the photo and that's why I can't get it to work. Any ideas?

·
Registered
273 Posts
I can see your problem. This is not the same as my screen which is as it is in the handbook. I also notice that it doesn't give you a thumbnail of the selected slide. You don't mention which version of the 2008 you have. Does the functionality vary between models? If not see your dealer and get them to sort it. Best regards.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It does give a thumbnail but I didn't think you lot would want to see my ugly mug, lol.
I have an Allure which I only picked up a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was initially using quite a cheap memory card in a usb card reader so I have now tried a Kingston USB stick to see if it made a difference and whilst the photos do load up quicker I still don't have the option to show a slideshow!!Looks like a trip back to the dealer!

·
Registered
49 Posts
The USB memory stick isperfect for your photos & the slideshow issadly veryslow. It is a has good clarity & my only critism is that it shows photos better in landscape rather tahn portrait & that said it would be great to see more features like TV or Video playback in the near future.

I still use my iphone playlist so I can have my iphone in my short pocket & still play music via the bluetooth connection which I think is amazing!

·
Registered
75 Posts
N1vag. Was trying to sort out photos on my usb. Mine is exactly like yours with no slideshow button. Did you try the dealer to see what they said ??
Edited by: barrheadred

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have not been to the garage but I did manage to get the photos on my USB memory stick & view the photos on the touch screen.

Is that tour number plate! N1 VAG?

Mine is SMX 1

All the best

Simon

1 - 13 of 13 Posts