·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pros -

- Smooth ride
- almost no wind noise
- Light and rain sensor very good
- very nice interior ( almost all other same range cars seems cheap and ugly to me now...)
- very nice seats
- usb, bluetooh, all work very well, very easy to configure and use
- love the park brake, now i hate my other car handbrake...lol
- Gps in Portugal works great, very complete (but not very much interest points)
- handsfree voice call works like a charm with nice volume, and micro quality

-Cons-

- Go with the JBL Soud...
- noisy at high speeds...
- the interface of the touchscreen is easy to use, but it could be much better
- when the radio volume is very high, and you forget to turf it off...try start the car in the morning...and...all the passengers will jump...scary...

Good buy?? Yes...love the car...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks very nice indeed.Glad to hear you like it so much.Agree with much of your review but find mine quiet at speed on motorways etc. Can't think of any real cons with it.
It's a great car.

115 diesel Mistral in Bianca White.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Why did you put the JBL soundsystem under Cons?

I ordered that thing so I'm having now second thoughts about whether the JBL is good or not.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The way I read it the suggestion is the standard audio is not good enough so as a recommendation go with the JBL upgrade. For some reason we don't get this option in the UK.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That´s right frank... if you have the option pay the extra for de jbl sound...standard audio is not very good

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ok then. I thought that the JBL wasn't good. But since I'm quite an audiophile,sound really matters to me so I hope that I'll be happy with it when my car finally arrives.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Does anyone know the cost of the jbl sound system and can it be retro-fitted, please?

Evader

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Evader said:
Does anyone know the cost of the jbl sound system and can it be retro-fitted, please?

Evader

I'd like to know that as well. Seems it's not an option in the UK. I'm looking at options to improve the sound, possibly start with a sub under the seat. But I have no idea how easy it would be to connect. I'm not all that keen on taking the dash apart.

·
Registered
63 Posts
My question was purely inquisitive as I have not got my car yet and not really heard the audio system so nothing to judge by. Not due to get it until approx 18 June as it will be an ex-demo car. Very hard to wait that long, but that's the price of getting £4k of the cost!

Evader

1 - 9 of 9 Posts