Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So excited .. picking up 2008 Bianca white 1.6 auto with sat nav on Monday morning .. early ..
asked whether sat nav would have post code facility and was told if it hasn't it can be added later
when they have the software available, so will have to wait and see. Can I ask if anyone has bought a boot liner,
I have a labrador and with winter approaching I don't want to get the boot dirty with muddy paw marks, need one that covers the floor, sides, back of back seats and extends over the bumper so no scuff marks when dog jumps in and out,
Peugeot do sell a liner but it's not large enough, so can a any dog owners out there possibly recommend a company that make them, many thanks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi blueEyes. Good luck with the car. You'll love it. Good question, ive got 2 dogs and was thinking the same. I did notice ebay had similar ones to the style Peugeot sell. Not took the plunge and got one yet lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi BlueEyes,

You are lucky to be getting your car early, as I ordered one earlier this month, also with a built in sat nav, and have been advised that as it has to be 'built to order' it will be an October build!

As Post Code functionality is virtually an essential feature for a sat-nav device in the U.K. I would certainly stress to them, preferably before handover', that you would like a firm date as to when they will be able to update the software for you, as they might not perhaps show quite the same level of 'enthusiasm' once the car has left their showroom!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi barrheadred, I'll let you know when I get boot liner and what it's like, looking at 2 makers at the moment, custom made for the 2008, but they are all coming in at the £100 mark, but if it saves the boot it will be money well spent.

·
Registered
75 Posts
BlueEyes said:
Hi barrheadred, I'll let you know when I get boot liner and what it's like, looking at 2 makers at the moment, custom made for the 2008, but they are all coming in at the £100 mark, but if it saves the boot it will be money well spent.
sounds good ˜Š

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered my 2008 on 26 July so it's been a 2 month wait, but all good things come to those who wait .. lol ... roll on Monday. ;-)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi I bought the thin official Peugeot boot mat which was around 30-40 quid when I got the car , i got a large goldie he went through it with his paws the first time ! I then bought a official Peugeot carpet mat off a Peugeot dealer on e-bay. That is fine and shake out well. It you thinking of the boot liners from Germany they are ok but the anti slip in the centre comes off quickly and the dog skids when he jump in. I had it on a Zafira , with the lip on the liner it was good for beach holidays and stopped the sand getting in with the spare

1 - 7 of 7 Posts