Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up from franchised dealer on Friday - first registered June 2014, butjust under 1,500 miles on clock only. That's not a misprint, it is an ex-Motability scheme car that's hardly been used.
I also have a Ford S-Max and on that owner's club website there is a link to Ford's ETIS database that gives full details of the car's specification, build date, etc. Can't find anything similar on here - have I not been looking in the right place, please?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I am not sure that anything similar exists.But you can register your car on My Peugeot, on peugeot.com. That might give you some info but I suspect nothing that you don't already know.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The Motability owner must have given up driving as the contract is for three years. I'm sure you will have many years of pleasure in the 2008.... Especially as someone else has taken the large initial drop in value!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I understand it was an 'early return', but have no idea why. Whoever he/she was, the central storage has been modified by the addition of a home made (?) armrest, which will be coming out tomorrow as it doesn't match the rest of the interior and is not best-sited for either my wife or myself. It doesn't look half as good as some of those shown elsewhere on this forum.
As for the price and having worked out the cost of a new version less dealer's discount, I'm a VERY happy bunny. One heck of a drop for something that has covered less than 2k miles!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amen to that. Although it could have been one of those returned when it was found the owner was not eligible for a car under the scheme.

Edited by: Tractorbob3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts