Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

My name is Serafeim and most probably I will be the first owner of Peugeot 2008 in Greece as it was launched in the Greek market last week!!
My car is one of the few already delivered for the launch in customs and I will be driving it in 10 days-can't wait!!
My choice was Active 1.6 diesel 92hp etg in black metallic color.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Sera and welcome to the club.

Looking forward to seeing some nice sunshine pictures of your new 2008.

Have fun.

Al.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have got my new car since Friday and I did about 800KM during the weekend - perfect buy and in my opinion a very decent car for the money paid, except of the etg noticable changes until 3rd gear - especially in comparison with previous owned CVT Honda Jazz Elegance where the changes were unnoticed. Not something I could not live with, I just need time to adopt and get used to it.
Very nice ride quality and excellent consumption - 4.5l/100km for 800 km - trip computer indicates I have 230 kmdistance left to empty tank. Very limited body roll in corners (which I was afraid it would be bigger due to the height) but it seems they did an excellent job in suspensions as they are tight and comfort balanced.

Already fitted the Italian armrest (very nicely fitted actually)and next week I will be putting Llumar sun films in the windows and premium leather covers on the seats (hand made locally in Greece).

Does anyone requested a second flip key for the Peugeot 2008? As the alarm is not settled with the 2nd ordinary key (the one they give you without the buttons for lock/unlock/lights) I have asked for a second flip key and the dealer said they have to order it from Peugeot in France and they have to program it with the ECU on the car locally. The cost is 142‚¬ which I believe is too expensive and I would like to know how much does it cost in your respective countries to order a second flip key to make a comparison.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congratulations with your new car! It sounds like it was worth the long wait.....we have been waiting for the release of the 2008 in Greece for what seems ages!Could I please ask if all the colours and optionsare available when you order? .....also if there are any discounts or deals available etc....well done for being the first owner!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great photos!We are also wanting a diesel too but in the Nimbus Grey colour.......I hear that the Allure is the model to go for if you have the money but I think it has a lot of chrome!.......I like your black one.....very nice!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there Sera2008. I was in Malta for the past 2 weeks and saw only one 2008, a white Allure, while I was there. It looked good and there were people stopping to look at it parked on the harbour front. Nice choice for the sun.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Maniot60!!Since we only wanted a diesel with auto gear,there was only one choice for the Greek market=1.6 active 92hp etg.When I decided to go for it the dealer told me they had available 4 colors in the customs,white,brun,black,nimbus grey, so I just ordered the black and in 10 days I got it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As for discounts and offers all dealers give you a discount of 2430‚¬ (1430‚¬ for old car retirement plus 1000‚¬ discount from Peugeot).So from 21100‚¬ initial price for active 1.6 etg plus 500‚¬ for metallic color, we had 21600‚¬-2430‚¬=19170‚¬ final price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for all the information Sera.....I was hoping that there may be some price flexibility and was pleased to hear that there is....I wish you happy driving and Kalo Taxidi/Kalos Dromos with your lovely new car!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Eyxaristo poly!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My wife hurt the right front alloy wheel and made a big scratch on its' surface while trying to park near a tall pavement
. Any ideas how can this be fixed if possible?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,035 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks a lot Al!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Serafeim!
I am now waiting for my new 2008 and I have a question. My phone contacts are all in Greek characters, are they supported by the SMEG system when transfered via Bluetooth, or do I have to change them to English in order to have compatibility?
Kalimera!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts