Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had an email from my dealer saying that almost all 2008 orders placed before the 12th November will have a December build and that any car ordered now would be built in January as Production has definitely been doubled in France.

Was a bit skeptical about this but have been sent the letter as an attachment and that is indeed what it says.

So looks like alot more orders will be coming through the next month in the lead up to Christmas which can only be good news.

I think my dealer was more frustrated that he had no news for me when I kept emailing so sent me pics of my order on the system with no info so I could see with my own eyes so to speak.

He did go on to say that if it's built early December there is a possibility of getting it the end of December which would be great but more realistically it's going to be early to mid January which is fine by me...better than the March date I was given by Peugeot Customer Services.

·
Registered
184 Posts
spinneruk said:
Just had an email from my dealer saying that almost all 2008 orders placed before the 12th November will have a December build and that any car ordered now would be built in January as Production has definitely been doubled in France.

Was a bit skeptical about this but have been sent the letter as an attachment and that is indeed what it says.

So looks like alot more orders will be coming through the next month in the lead up to Christmas which can only be good news.

I think my dealer was more frustrated that he had no news for me when I kept emailing so sent me pics of my order on the system with no info so I could see with my own eyes so to speak.

He did go on to say that if it's built early December there is a possibility of getting it the end of December which would be great but more realistically it's going to be early to mid January which is fine by me...better than the March date I was given by Peugeot Customer Services.
Spinner i see you ordered yours in October.You sure yours isn't already built.I ordered mine the 3rd October and was given a build day of 19th November.Yesterday my dealer phoned me 22nd to confirm it has been built and they should have it in 3 weeks or sooner.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope sadly my dealer emailed me screenshots etc from the ordering system and mine doesn't have a build date.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts