Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
We have a new armrest to install without screws and without brackets.

it is so simply to seem impossible
<div style="text-align: center;">

See the vid below for the features and the installation system

<div style="text-align: center;">[TUBE]http://youtu.be/6XNqB3CqVoc[/TUBE]

<div style="text-align: left;">The price is the real surprise. You can find other informations athttp://www.woodcompany.com/peugeot-2008-armrest-mittelarmlehne.htm

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks nice.Can you pls take pictures of how the inside of the stand is covered and how the bottom of the pad itself is covered?
Is is stable enough during driving?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The inside of the base has similar finishing as the original storage, black moulded ABS.See the vid.
The armrest is stable during driving.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I like the look of this has anybody fitted one to their car ??? Any reports?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not yet but I'm tempted.....I have Calima finish on the seats so not sure what colour armrest works best. Company have agreed to send me some swatches FOC.They seem helpful......would also be keen to hear from anyone else who has purchased this product...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have just ordered one,told delivery approx 5 days,I will keep you informed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks Terry please keep me informed on what it's like, which one have you ordered?

·
Registered
34 Posts
HiOrdered black eco leather with length adjustment with standard rear hinge.Will post more when I receice it

·
Registered
7 Posts
This looks great, the missing armrest in the 2008 was one of my disappointments, but I still ordered car today. Do you ship to the UK?Cheers

Edit:terry3fy, would loveto see the pics when you get it.
Al

Edited by: cheezyal

·
Registered
34 Posts
HiArmrest delivered today,great quality and and very well made with a good finish,you can still use the storage space underneath and so easy to fit,exactly like on video.Looks good and makes driving a lot more comfortable,especially with my auto gearbox.Anyone looking for an armrest for their 2008 this is the one to buy

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi, terry cool arm rests how much would one be 2008 crossover E-HDI AUTO

ALLURE 1.6 AUTO E-HDI,NIMBUS GREY

Edited by: mezza

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Terry,Will you pls post some pictures? Is it stable enough during driving?
Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Terry glad you're happy with the armrest which one did you buy? Any chance of you taking a photo of yours in situ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Great to see you are pleased with your arm rest's quality Terry, and thanks for taking the initial plunge on this bit of desirable kit ....Just wondering about the interior depth available within the armrest... it only looks about half the depth to the original box fitting in the video?
Would want a material colour/stitching to be a good match for UK Oxford Black upholstry too - seems the Italian version 2008 probably has this upholstry but listed differently... would they know if I shouted at them...

·
Registered
34 Posts
sorry cannot post pictures (technical problems) but I can assure everyone it is just like the video and very stable whilst in use.I honestly cannot fault it,either on short or long runs.I have just returned from holiday and travelled over 500 miles,it is so comfy,my wife loves it as well either whilst driving or as a passenger.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The one I bought matches my upholstery which is the same as yours,even down to the white stitching.The depth (where it goes into storage box) goes down about 3/4 of the way so it is very stable.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.