Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so this is just a first impression review as i have only just picked the car up from the dealer. its the 1.2 active in spirit grey.love it ! absolutely love it ! ive only done 10 miles so far though lol. a few wee things to get used to i think. the bite point is quite high (as was the demo i drove, so guess its just a characteristic). but it is also quite a sharp bite and gives a fair kick. not that i have really gunned it yet but it does feel pretty nippy for a small engine,even compared to my 1.6 16v skoda fabia i traded in. love the small steering wheel but have set it a little lower than perhaps normal to get better view of dash, but seems comfortable still. a good play about on the touchscreen is still required but sound seems quite good as a few reviews of it not being.
hopefully get some pics up and a better review soon

·
Registered
87 Posts
hi barrheadred

congrats on finely getting ur new 2008

im still learning where certain things do

like you we love leather steering wheel

like i said we still learning even after 13 weeks

we cant fault our 2008

mezza..

2008 allure 1.6 outo 6 speed stop n start system in nimbus grey

·
Registered
5 Posts
don't mean to bea kill joy here but aren't we supposed to 'love' every new can we buy, or what wud be the point of buying one. I pick my new one up next week...1.6 allure. yeah im looking forward to it. Ive traded in a3008 exclusive1.6 16v diesel. now that was and still is a lovely car, so this allure has a lot to live up to.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
2008owner said:
don't mean to be a kill joy here but aren't we supposed to 'love' every new can we buy, or what wud be the point of buying one. I pick my new one up next week...1.6 allure. yeah im looking forward to it. Ive traded in a 3008 exclusive 1.6 16v diesel. now that was and still is a lovely car, so this allure has a lot to live up to.
There has been a few new owners that didn't / don't.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
burty said:
2008owner said:
don't mean to be a kill joy here but aren't we supposed to 'love' every new can we buy, or what wud be the point of buying one. I pick my new one up next week...1.6 allure. yeah im looking forward to it. Ive traded in a 3008 exclusive 1.6 16v diesel. now that was and still is a lovely car, so this allure has a lot to live up to.
There has been a few new owners that didn't / don't.
Exactly burty lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts