Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having driven to fetch my so from his charity work at an animal sanctuary, I'm sat, parked in the lay-by outside the place, admiring the view from the glass roof.Suddenly I shake, hearing 'tink'. I look in the rear view mirror to find a senior member of the community, using my new car as a brake for her Astra, as she tried to park in the space big enough for an HGV behind me. I have just rekindled my ability to rant, forgetting my grammar school education and have educated said individual with phrases like 'driving test' and 'the sliver things are mirrors, use them...', amongst others. Needless to say the rear bumper has good build quality and takes an impact, without marking, lucky for me! Now I've tried it, do not feel the need to!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hopefully a light touch ,but have you checked underneath as the crumple zones can take the impact. A sign is the join in the wheel arch if you run your finger is it still smooth no jump

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mmmmm. So glad to hear there was no damage to yours. Hope hers had some - then she might learn. Did you suggest "Should have gone to specsavers!"

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No damage to mine or, hidden crumples!

Think I may have mentioned specsavers, however, added a few extra words.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts