Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the rear window is looking like its rolling up too much and pushing up the rubber and all the airodynamic of the car is ruined and the wind is sound loudly in the car. I tried to dismantle the door cover but there is probably last screw or something that is holding back the cover and preventing to take it off. Hope for some help.thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
One of the rear window is looking like its rolling up too much and pushing up the rubber and all the airodynamic of the car is ruined and the wind is sound loudly in the car. I tried to dismantle the door cover but there is probably last screw or something that is holding back the cover and preventing to take it off. Hope for some help.thanks
I've got the same problem, passengers think they haven't closed the door properly it's so noisy. Not sure how to fix it

·
Registered
275 Posts
Gabi and Sick, it would a great idea if you posted your model year and your country in your signature?

·
Registered
275 Posts
OK so a particularly dry and warm then?

The last time I looked the 'average annual temperature in Israel was around 23c, with the 3 Summer months exceeding 30c. We experience nothing like that in the UK with an average of less than half that at about 10c.

So would strongly recommend that a rubber treatment to keep everything supple/flexible is a good idea, in your case probably best monthly.

Gabi and I mean to add your country and model to your signature permanently, so you don't have to repeat yourself in future posts :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts