Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just had an email saying my 1.6 feline 2008 is to be made early January so i guess that means feb time in reality!

Cant wait!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's good I originally ordered end of sept & just got my build date for 20 Dec but now changed my mind on colour so they have had to reorder so I reckon my build date won't be till Feb now my fault changing my mind!! That's good if you have got told that

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In all fairness i dont know how honest they are being, mine is a standard model i.e bianca white so not sure if that makes it quicker?? I have a reference number but what use is it? Can i see this for myself on peugeot website or something??

·
Registered
41 Posts
Don't know if it helps but my Dealer told me that petrol orders are easier than Diesel at the moment. Guess they can't make eneough diesel engines at the moment.

Regards RichardG

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ordered my Allure 1.6 petrol end of October am given a delivery date now of end of Feb. At least I won't get my hopes up too high!!!!! Also justbeen given a reversible boot liner for Christmas so I can't even cancel the order now!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts