Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Any help or advice on the following would be appreciated.

On my previous cars Ford and Nissan the sat nav informed me of the MPH and speed cameras, they also showed the MPH when you just had the radio screen on, wonderful.

I have a Peugeot 2008 Allure March 2015with 7"Sat Nav Touchscreen installed at the factory. My problem is after reading and getting to know the new system the MPH and Speed Camerasdo not show on the screen. I download the Alert Zone today and it only shows MPH on Motorways and SOMEA roads, not once did it show on B roads 40/50mph or even city/towns at30mph. The speed camera did alert me but again no sign or indication of what the speed should be for that camera.

I appreciate as a driver you should be aware of reading the road and the speed and not rely on a system.

I found the previous system so informative especially when you were on holiday in a new area.

Can anyone advise me or help me with this? Thank you.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Unfortunately the alert zones only show the speed limit when your within the proximity of an alert zone.

Quite frankly the sat-nav is more than just a bit sh*t. There are a whole host of improvements that should be made to it. It's only redeeming feature is that it's integrated and the directions are repeated on the dash so you don't need to listen to it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Must admit the sat nav is by far the worst thing about the car:( Can't wait to see what TomTom have up their sleeves when they start doing the navigation system for Peugeot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts