Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four times now my display screen has shutdown on its own and rebooted it self straight away.Anyone else had this.Bloody annoying.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Mine did lock up completely once and I think it eventually performed a reboot. Unfortunately this type of behaviour seems to come with modern computer controlled devices.

I have had various other glitches, mostly a lack of recognition of the USB on a restart which has happened a few times, and is normally resolved by a restart. The other day my DAB wasn't available which was a couple of restarts after my firmware update so a little ominous.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hasn't done it for a while but seems to happen after system has loaded my phones contacts.Anyway booked in next Monday they are going to plug it in and update system.Also rear bumper guard is lifting from the ends.They want to take pictures to build a case to get Peugeot to claim a new one under warranty.Wouldn't be a prob if i was taking it to the Dealer i bought it from,but using another which i prefer.Guys at dealer was impressed with my new arm rest which fitted last week,colour matches the Panama trim well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts