Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone know if Sat Nav can be added from memory stick or such if I choose later on? I didn't add this option as I have a navman already but I'm thinking I might like to have the option now.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Im not 100% but I dont beleive it can. I thought the same as you with the screen already built in that the software could be added later if I changed my mind but after speaking to the gaffer at my dealer apparentley it cant so thats why I changed my order. Whether he actually knows or just suspects im not sure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone, apart from the navigation does anyone know if an aftermarket reverse camera can be fitted to the 7inch screen from Peugeot?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Our system is very similar to that in the 208 so it might be worth asking the same questions in a 208 forum. Their cars have been around a bit longer so there is a much better chance that there is going to be someone that has tried it.

If you do find out please do post back here with the results.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I can live without satnav but I really miss my reverse camera so I'd be interested as well if anyone has found an easy resolution.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'll try this when ours arrives but won't be until August so if anyone finds out before then I would be interested. Personally I can't see why they would make a completely different console when software would do the job. It's a bit like a tab or mobile that does multiple things depending on what you load onto it? For example my Galaxy S3 didn't have TomTom sat nav when I bought it but it does now.

Speculation I know but worth investigating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts