1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I am not saying nuffingk

·
Registered
398 Posts
NO MOREpicture :)))))))Load it with the advanced options :))))

·
Registered
398 Posts
You are always welcome...PS. Bring your sense of humor with you, we are young and restless, not old and grumpy...
PPS. At least in spirit :))))))

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm old and grumpy.!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Grinch, is that YOU? Where is the (Peugeot) Christmas ? :))))))Old and grumpy people drive OLDSMOBILE :))...or Mercedes...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Not in England they don't. They drive 2008 s with dodgy egc boxes which makes them even more grumpy.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Pilot is our resident unhappy customer :(

Not without reason I might add.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks Burty. I'm actually good and kind and incredibly pure. Ask anyone. (not my wife)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Ok, we will ask...Just tell us who's wife we need to ask, as your's is forbidden :))))))

·
Registered
273 Posts
Anyone with a normal sense of humour. My car is not perfect but it has many good qualities. It is just that the dealers, at least in England ,seem to deny that there are any problems when there is massive evidence that there are. Its very frustrating. I have worked in the motor trade for most of my working life. I did my apprenticeship in a large local dealership as an auto electrician, I the worked for a local international motor manufacturer for over 30 years so I do know a little about the production and servicing of vehicles. I know that current vehicles are complicated things, reliable and trimmed beautifully. It just grips me that when you try to help the manufacturers to improve their product they adopt the ostrich head in the sand approach and say that they know nothing about it when they clearly do. I am sorry if I come across as a grump but all I seek to do is improve the vehicle and customers experience at their dealers.

·
Registered
398 Posts
This is where we are heading to...Cars with more and more electronics, impossible to repair them as old fashion ones...
For you, we have the local brand, DACIA, we can find you an old DACIA 1310, all mechanical (even with "delcou" (mechanical distributor for electric impulse in sparks)...the price...PRICELESS...but for you will get it at 500 EURO, fully functional and registered :)))))
Of course, is...no...I believe is Non-Euro, as EURO standard was not invented in that time :)))
Fuel:gas or LPG, 63HP, consumption: starting 8l/100km to 13l/100km :))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyRyF4yZHyE
:))))

·
Registered
506 Posts
Aston Killer,

That is nice, love the colour, is it a metallic black.

My TT is a Brilliant Black, great when its just been washed but terrible as soon as it gets on the road. But a great choice none the less. I'd love one with a panoramic roof.Enjoy.

And don't worry about "Ole Grumpy Pilot", we're all praying his gearbox never gets fixed, in the kindest possible way, because we'd miss his wit and comments. There are a few contributors on here who are like that, they are a part of the Peugeot Folklore. All forums need them, not only for their knowledge and advice but also because they bring a touch of realism to the site without being sarcastic and downgrading.

At the end of the day, lets be honest, if the cars didn't constantly keep breaking down we wouldn't have a forum. No chance of that then with Peugeot, there will always be something to discuss.

I love this site for that, so here's hoping that your wheels fall off, as a first, or the panoramic roof blows away when you open it, the we can look forward to hearing from you. Of course we only want these things to happen while it's under warranty then you don't have to fork out for repairs.

All the best with that and we look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks yes it is m/black nice to have some nice words said.
Not a lot of people on this forum.
But thanks for the post, car is going very well 12 weeks in all good

·
Registered
506 Posts
No problem Leigh,

here's hoping you have many years of enjoyable trouble free motoring but don't forget to keep us posted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.