£16.99 per month for the first three years
three services and first mot
worth or not

your views please

grahame

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm waiting for a quote for a pay up front.I do modest mileage (around 20,000 per year) and usually findpre-pay cheaper than the 'high' prices dealers quote for scheduled servicing.
Don't like paying monthly. Happy to buy it but don't like regular payments.

I'llget the figurewhen I collect in early Nov.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've had Bristol Streets (Vertu Motors?) service plan on my 207 now for about 3 years. It certainly works out cheper. But what I like is the fact that the payments are spread - no interest like on some payment plans. So when I come to get the car serviced, it is already paid for. on my 207, the service, MOT, tax and insurance are all around the same time. So nice not to have to pay a lump sum.

I am still paying it now actually, which is a good job as at this rate I will need to get my 207 serviced next July!

I will transfer it to the 2008 once I get it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you're average mileage, it's more expensive than buying the services separately. If your on the arduous duty cycle (very low or high mileage, a lot of stop start driving etc) it liable to save you a little money.

I looked at the Bristol Street Maniacs plan as that's where we bought ours, and over 3 years it's pricier than buying the services individually on our petrol 1.2.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I was quoted 580 for 2 years service mot and oil change.

I'm thinking it's not such a good deal after all. Hmmmm. Cancellation call happening on Monday me thinks.

What a shame

·
Registered
162 Posts
jinxx80 said:
I was quoted 580 for 2 years service mot and oil change.

I'm thinking it's not such a good deal after all. Hmmmm. Cancellation call happening on Monday me thinks.

What a shame
MOT? Did you explain to them it was a new car

·
Registered
311 Posts
I have the first service for free so its for the third service lol. My mileage is around 5-6k a year so not really happy with my service intervals

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we opted out and decided pay as you go , in factPeugeot doing deals on servicing and mots so who knows

1 - 9 of 9 Posts