Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I borrowed my car to my daughter yesterday and she did something that now prevent the the side mirrors to fold out. She says that she, at one point, needed to adjust the mirrors and she pressed the mirror controls in every possible way before she eventuallyshe gave up.

Anyone have a clue of what happened and how to fix the problem?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Yes - she has pushed the mirror selector forwards - pull it back and they will open and operate normally; if you pull the switch back again the mirrors won't close when you lock the car.

I might have got the direction the wrong way around, but unlock your car, out the key in the ignition and turn to get power on, then pull the lever backwards and forwards.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Control A is the button used to select which side mirroryou are adjusting. It also moves backwards .If the mirrore are retracted using control A they will not unfold when the vehicle is unlocked.ie Auto. You must pull comtrol A again to unfold the mirrors. Auto control will then resume.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My near side electric mirror has suddenly stopped folding in or out. It moves an inch or two and then stops. Any ideas anyone ?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Its broken. Get it fixed under warranty

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Check it is properly seated.It may have been knocked which can stop them working, although in my experience this normally stops both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts