4. shipping charge included

Kim
NAV-modul
www.navmodul.com
Tel : +82-2-3473-5058

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Can't get your video link to work?....but I have the screen mirroring built into my new Samsung TV.

I haven't had chance to set it up yet though.

I'll give it ago when I get a spare moment....better make that 'spare couple of hours...'.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Tried it tonight and it said on the TV to start AllShare Cast on my device.

I guessed that should be an app but couldn't find it.

Looked in Play Store then looked in the Samsung Apps but couldn't see AllShare Cast.

I did see similar named apps like iMediaShare Personal; AllCast; Flipps but I was unsure whether they were the same as AllShare Cast.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't find it either.

Admittedly thisISthe future of vehicle entertainment and the car manufacturer that can streamline this technology will score a lot of points. From the video it seems that when your phone comes in contact (NFC) with your vehicle your dash terminal will becomes your phone. No need to learn a new interface no need to master different menu systems...

The only thing that would need to be factored in are those features that fall under safety and I see this as being something that would have to be dealt with jointly between the phone makers and the vehicle makers - pretty much as happens with secure transactions. It is really quite doable.

This module impressed me but the $700 price tag and having to open up the dash put me off.

You wouldn't know of a car TV program or Car Mag who we could speak to maybe they could test the unit. There is no need to use a 2008; in fact the product is officially sold for the 208 but from what I could figure out the SMEG are identical.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts