Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My white feline with park assist, black alloys and heated seats has finally arrived at dealers after a June order date, just got 3 more days to wait. Original delivery was 11th November when I was on holiday so actually getting it early and get a few days play before holiday instead of 10 days extra wait

·
Registered
144 Posts
gazzman good news
only had ours a few days
similar spec

loving it

·
Registered
52 Posts
That's excellent news gazzaman, mine was ordered in June, similar spec to you and it was in Calais on Friday so hopefully not long for me now!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi all
they seem to be coming through thick and fast now
we may even start to see adverts again soon

worth the wait ,loving it

grahame

·
Registered
256 Posts
grahame2323 said:
hi all
they seem to be coming through thick and fast now 
we may even start to see adverts again soon

worth the wait , loving it

grahame
Keeping my fingers crossed that my build date holds true (19th November) and I have it before Xmas! Good to at least see the orders being fulfilled and delivered at last.

-Sam

·
Registered
162 Posts
sam said:
Keeping my fingers crossed that my build date holds true (19th November) and I have it before Xmas! Good to at least see the orders being fulfilled and delivered at last.
-Sam
Sam, my order was placed at the start of August by the dealer and a week ago I had a build date of the 19th November, the same as yourself. This week I have been told it has slipped to the 27th November with no guarantee that date will hold either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts