Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm trying to download the latest version (4_085_19.1E028.5 - 19/06/202) using Peugeot Update software thus:

But it keeps failing with:

There are no problems with my internet access, so any help would be appreciated.

I successfully downloaded and updated my touch screen with the previous version (PSA_rcc-firmware_4_084_19-1E027-6_RCC_EU_W3_ECO.tar), but now it won't communicate with the the Peugeot App on my phone, hoping this version will.

1592836697540.png
1592836733743.png

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was looking for the update and came across your post fist - then I came across the solution in a french peugeot (thank god for google translate) forum I found this link:

It is the same as the link you need to get the license (exchange FW with license).

Im downloading the PSA_rcc-firmware...tar file right now - it is 6.7 GB and it takes quite some time (guess the server is very slow)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for the update and came across your post fist - then I came across the solution in a french peugeot (thank god for google translate) forum I found this link:

It is the same as the link you need to get the license (exchange FW with license).

Im downloading the PSA_rcc-firmware...tar file right now - it is 6.7 GB and it takes quite some time (guess the server is very slow)
Problem solved, must have been a fault with the server, update downloaded and installed in car.

·
Registered
Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT-Line EAT6 Ultimate Red
29 Posts
Problem solved, must have been a fault with the server, update downloaded and installed in car.
So have you noticed any new features with this update? I'm thinking of updating mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem, that why I was glad to see a new update - but the hapiness was short. Tried to get help from Peugeot Denmark - they could not do anything and pointed med to the dealer, again no help there.

Im also getting an "incompatible USB" message - evethough Im able to get the "car" to play music from the same USB stick.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts