Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw my first 2008 on the road last Monday in York. I caught a glimpse of the rear at a junction when it turned across the traffic that I was sitting in.All I can say is that it was white.

Has anyone else seen one on the road other than demo cars?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes, I saw 2 in one day! Could have been demo cars I guess. Both were in and around Oxford. One white, one brown. To rub salt in the wound it was also on the day I had been told by the Sales Manager at the dealership that the Salesman had forgot to put my order through! The irony of that didn't escape me......

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TrevorB said:
Yes, I saw 2 in one day! Could have been demo cars I guess. Both were in and around Oxford. One white, one brown. To rub salt in the wound it was also on the day I had been told by the Sales Manager at the dealership that the Salesman had forgot to put my order through! The irony of that didn't escape me......

Brown?

Demo car obviously.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Were most demo cars in Dakota Brown then? The two I saw at the dealership before ordering were both white. Although admittedly they do have a dakota brown one now which they parked right outside Morrison's and I couldn't bear to walk past it! Have to go to Tesco in future.....

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not that I know.I was just suggesting that not one would buy one that colour.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Brown is not for me but it's certainly an 'in' colour I think - I've seen loads of different makes / models in a brownish colour lately.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yes brown/beige is one of the top selling colours and I do like it on other cars, it just doesn't suit the 2008 in my opinion. The first promo car I saw was brown and I didn't like it much, when I drove a white one I was won over!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'd happily have any colour right at this moment!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts