Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all: I almost like EVERYTHING about my Peugeot 2008, check my first impression review in the other part of the forum.

Still ... there is one problem. When driving it feels like i have to constantly steer to the right and then to the left to keep the car straight on the road. It happens sometimes at low speed, almost all the time at high speed.

Does anyone have an idea what it is? Will check with my dealer tomorrow

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone, since november last year when I bought my Peugeot 2008 I noticed one problem with my steering wheel.When driving in a straight line my steering wheel is turned a little to the right andnot centered in the middleas it should be.If anyone met this problem pls. let me know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
This is a very common issue on any car. Your tracking needs alignment.
Now, this could be caused by many things. Nasty bumps or wear etc. Check to make sure your suspension springs are intact. Also check the lower control arm bushings and ball joint.
If all is in order it should be an easy job for any car mechanic. Preferably one with access to 3D alignment tools.
Well worth the money. It could probably double the lifetime of your tires.
I hope that was intelligible... English is not my native language :p

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks a lot epideme.I would like to mention that the car was new when I met this problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Christian said:
Thanks a lot epideme. I would like to mention that the car was new when I met this problem.
Ah, right! The dealer should definitely fix this for you for free in that case.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts