Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
Ordered a 1.6 HDI Feline Calima Ambiance in Bianca White on 28 July. Was informed at the time that delivery would be 8-12 weeks.
We'll were over 12 weeks now and have recently been informed that it was built on 31 October and it's due to be shipped on 20 November. No date yet for delivery.
So I'll return to my seat in the waiting room now.
Glad to see that some of you are at last receiving your cars.

Regards
Ken

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Ken and welcome to the club.

Great news that your car is only a short wait away.

Good choice of colour.

Al.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome Ken andas that group in the sixty's sang - "it won't be long yer"

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Ken,

Welcome to the forums, your wait for delivery makes we worry that my car isn't going to be here before christmas. Build date 19th November.

You shouldn't have too long to wait!

-Sam

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi just found this site. I ordered my 1.6 hdi 92 allure in white on sept 8th. 2 days ago finally got a build date on nov 20th. Way dealer talking wouldn't take long for delivery

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Hi Jonesy and welcome to the club.

Looks like production is really picking up now.

Al.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks like production is really picking up now.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to amicably disagree Al.

From what I understand, although some people seem to be getting their cars earlier than expected, it seems there are issues in the supply chain to Peugeot (some trims, gearboxes etc) that is causing delays in production of some models and trims. So some production is picking up, but not all.

It would be nice to set up a straw poll to see who has had an early delivery, on time or delayed.
Edited by: TrevorB

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Yes, does look a bit hit 'n miss.

Could be that some of the cars with the 'extras' are still scheduled as originally planned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts