Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a member of the VW Tiguan Forum and they have a section "Stuff We Didn't Know About Our Tigs.."
My wife's 2008 hasn't arrived yet but I have gleaned a lot of tips about the 2008, some of which may be in the user manual but well hidden or not even in the manual at all.
Things such as: "grezza 76" comment about remote window closing by pressing and holding down the lock on the key remote which closes the windows.
Someone else said (I think) to turn off the Blue LEDs around the dials on an Allure, press the centre button between the mileometer and tachometer.
So if anyone thinks it's a good idea to share this type of information, please add your hints.
If no one agrees then please ask an administrator to delete this post!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
There's a similar one on the Qashqai Club Forum:

Owners questions?
<br style="font-size: 12.222222328186035px; line-height: 18.66666603088379px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">No time to RTFM! Then ask here!

·
Registered
48 Posts
On the subject of qashquis does anyone have os has had a new model.... I am wandering if maybe I ahould have givem th e qashqui a look at? Think its because ive been waiting so long as soon as k get my 2008 im sure I wont be thinking about it lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's possible to put a wheelchair and a walker in the boot with the shelf in place and rear seats upright...... More than I can do in my Tiguan

·
Registered
72 Posts
Keeping the button pressed on the key remote to lock it will close any open windows.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Global closure only works if it's been programmed to do so, mine currently doesn't

My GT Line isn't programmed but Pug Dealer said they will do this FOC at my service in Feb 2020 (along with software and nav upgrades)

Same situation with my Toyota C-HR the dealer had to enable the global closure function.

If you don't ask you don't get!

Is useful if you're returning to a hot car (when and if we ever have a hot Summer) and want to vent the got air before getting in :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Our 2018 GT Line has the window closure function from new , But will not open them ,this has been mentioned on a previous post , It would be nice to be able to open the windows as you approach the car on a hot day ,A number of our previous cars had this function along with opening and closing the sun roof going as far back as 2004 , SO does anyone know if the software can be changed to open the windows on unlocking .??????????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts