Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi 2008-erscan anyone help me here?

I've had my 2008 Feline Mistral Ambience since September. Its a late 2013 model and from I have read on some of your posts - the spec's been tweaked this year. I have the satnav with 2 x USB ports.

I happened to have a 2nd USB in today and couldn't work out
1) how the system determine which one to play. I had both sticks in singly, together, swapped ports etc and there was no obvious way of understanding how it made its decision on which one to play.

2) using the "source" on the touch screen and the "SRC" on the wheel only lets me select / cycle round FM, DAB, USB..... not USB 1, USB 2. So how do I alternate between the 2 devices?

any help greatly appreciated.

Don't we have gorgeous cars!

Martin

·
Registered
5 Posts
i had the same issue yesterday. iPhone 6 connected (via USB only) to the middle USB socket (the one with the audio line in) and iPhone 5S connected to the second USB socket (the one without the audio line in). It couldn't work out which one to play music from and it would constantly repeat play only 1 second of the song from iPhone 6 like it was a scratch CD. It was only when only 1 phone connected that it would play music.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I might be wrong but i was led to believe the left hand port was for your phone, usb drive etc and the right hand port was to update the sat nav etc. That's what I've always done and never had a problem.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Both ports work, but not simultaneously in data, as there is a USB hub.Both have power in order to charge things...
But only one at a time can be used for play mp3.
One is for 3G dongle connect, but no matter what you use, as is usb hub.

Hope this clarify you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.