Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am writing to say that I have the touchscreen & love the radio but it currently set on all local radio & none of the BBC radio stations eg Radio 4.

Can anyone help as I cannot see how to reset the radio to seek all the stations for the DAB Radio is all linked in radio stations like BBC Radio 1, 2, 3 etc

Can anyone offer some assistance?

Lastly is there a facebook or titter page for the peugeot 2008 owners club????

Cheers Simon

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Scroll the right hand scroll wheel on the steering wheel takes you to the next or previous station available in alphabetical order in DAB. The DAB radio appears to continually scan for stations and there appears you don't need to force a scan (I may be wrong on this).

Push the scroll wheel to get the list of favourites.

To save the station to a favourite select the Mem button (may require a long press) I can't recall the precise process but I think it's pretty intuitive.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear Sir,

You are a legend & it have just tried it out! Bravo & I now have my BBC Radio stations in chronological order! It is nice to know that you can go all your stations through the steering wheel plus the DAB is crystal clear in comparison!

The touch screen functionality is world class & I would never go back to having an old coventional radio for it is seamless & so easy!

Happy motoring my friend!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts