Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
< ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0" ="text/">
Does anyone know how to get local traffic news alerts? All my setting have been checked but I can only receive Heart and Connect and Classic FM traffic updates which are irrelevant and not the BBC traffic news that I need to help me avoid accident tailbacks on my way to and from work?
Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Bob. I've had the same issue, only random traffic alerts from Capital rather than BBC Newcastle. I'm gonna have ago at retuning the FM presets and will let you know if it makes a difference.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
< ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0" ="text/">
Hi Thanks for that - let me know. Met a chap on Thursday he too had the same problem and his car was booked in at the Peugeot garage yesterday so hope he got it fixed! Mine is booked in for Monday so likewise will update you - I did email Peugeot directly who told me to book in at the dealership - so hopefully it is a fixable issue! The travel news I get is not applicable to my journey by any stretch of the imagination even when if FM mode!

·
Registered
21 Posts
After two unsuccessful visits to the dealer. I have finally realised - I can only get the local BBC traffic alerts when tuned to FM. DAB only gives Heart and Classic traffic alerts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts