Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've selected all the options for traffic alerts etc., but when a traffic alert does interrupt the radio or audio then all I hear is white noise. At other times the only traffic alert I get is from national radio (ie. Classic FM) telling me about traffic problems on some motorway at the other end of the country. No local traffic alerts come on at all. I don't believe this is a problem with reception as my previous car used to get traffic alerts all the time, to such an extent that they became annoying after a while. The dealer said it might have something to do with DAB radio but could be a software problem. Anyone else had this kind of problem and how was it fixed?

·
Registered
7 Posts
< ="" ="/B1D671CF-E532-4481-99AA-19F420D90332etdefender/huidhui.js?0=0&0=0&0=0" ="text/">
DaveB said:
I've selected all the options for traffic alerts etc., but when a traffic alert does interrupt the radio or audio then all I hear is white noise. At other times the only traffic alert I get is from national radio (ie. Classic FM) telling me about traffic problems on some motorway at the other end of the country. No local traffic alerts come on at all. I don't believe this is a problem with reception as my previous car used to get traffic alerts all the time, to such an extent that they became annoying after a while. The dealer said it might have something to do with DAB radio but could be a software problem. Anyone else had this kind of problem and how was it fixed?
I also cannot get bbc local traffic news in fact any relevant traffic news - has this been fixed by anyone

1 - 2 of 2 Posts