Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys...

Was just wwandering if anyones 'Traffic' function actually works. Have played with it a few times and have never had any messages or warnings. Mentioned it on its y week check at the dealer and the asked for me to bring it back the following week and had it for two days. They said it was wirking like every other 2008. But still doesnt show/tell me anything.

Cheers

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've seen someone saying here that it started to work as soon as they crossed the French border. Country-specific?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Mine certainly did work of sorts. But I couldn't get it to respect the distance limits.I was getting reports from hundreds of moles away even though I thought I had set the boundaries to maybe 10 miles.So I turned it off.I have not checked if it works since having the software update.

Traffic on route with sat navigation certainly does work and is reasonably reliable.The problem is one of a lack of control or information about the alternative route when you are diverted. Actually I'm not particularly impressed with the sat nav to be honest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts