Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that many members do not have a 'Signature'.

It's nice to see what 2008 version and colour folks have ordered or are already driving (you lucky ones!) as it appears at the bottom of any Post you, er, post.

Just go into Member Control Panel and scroll down to 'Signature' and type in whatever you want to appear as your signature.

Al.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Curiously I realised that I had no signature this morning. I just updated it.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just thought I'd post a reminder to update your signature as it's nice to see what model/colour choice members have made.

I also helps if anyone is asking questions as their model will be shown for other members info. It won't help with a query if you get a reply explaining how to get over it with an Active if you've got a Feline.

Al.

·
Registered
144 Posts
hi first time writing on here just to show model colour etc
Every make ofcar we looked at my wife went for browns beiges etc and our brown test car looked lovely gleaming in the sun
with matching interior it was a simple choice for us, ordered end of July , long wait
, wont look so nice in the rain (snow)
. the other test car was white, popular choice by the looks.

As for spec Felineeven with extraswe still fell well within our budget.

Most of the time it will be just my wife and thecar usingrural country roads as I have six seat van but the car will be used to carry family at weekends and on some longer journeys hence the 115 diesel, on testingbothengineson all types of road we thought the 115 diesel with 6 speed gear box a better choice for us and it wasstillwell within our budget.
we didn't consider therunningeconomics (wont cover massive miles)but justpreferred the diesel and whichever better than our current 30 to the gallon
. although sad to see her go after 12 years

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Welcome Grahame

·
Registered
155 Posts
Get my cash Thursday next week, so could collect mine the week after.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thought I'd jog this Thread back to life as we now have more members.

Always nice to see what folks are driving especially if they are asking questions regarding their car.

Al.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a little reminder to update signatures as it's nice to see which model you have and it helps with any questions you may have.

Thank you. Al.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thought I'd do another little reminder for members to update their signatures as it's nice to see what version folks are driving.......and it also helps when replying to any questions....

Thanks folks.

Al.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just another little reminder to refresh this thread.

It's always good to see what version of the 2008 you're driving when you ask questions or make comments.

Al.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought I'd do another reminder/request for members to update their signature to show which version of the 2008 they have (or have on order).

This is especially helpful if you are asking questions as other members with the same version can respond with an answer pertaining to the correct car.

Al.

PS: Remember also that the clocks go back an hour this weekend!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can I please remind folks to fill in the details of their car model in the 'signature'so that we can see which version they are referring to when posting.

This is important when folk post saying "...mines the same....or....I get that as well....or....does anyone know how to do this...etc" .

Without knowing which version you have it's hard to relate to the problem or offer a helpful reply.

Thanks folks.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
More and more members are making comments regarding their car but not mentioning which version they have.
It would help if the signature was completed showing their current model/version that way people with the same problem can reply with a solution applicable to that version and engine etc.

Please folks, fill in the details in your signature so that we can all see what car you are referring to.

We can't help if we don't know.

·
Registered
398 Posts
...And again Allan is making a monologue :))))
Come to a cold beer and pool ... this summer offer :))

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New members are joining all the time.
It's just a refresher as it helps to know the model folks are referring to.

I'll make this my last post........promise.......Al.

PS: Thanks for replying as it kept the thread alive a little longer....

PPS: Cheerio.......

Edited by: allan40alt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts