Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Having no CD player in the 2008 we have transferred our CDs to a usb memory stick, using windows media player. The music plays fine, the songs are listed ok, but the album cover artwork doesn't appear on the touchscreen. Not a major problem but it would make cd selection easier. Can anyone help please?Edited by: Simon

·
Registered
37 Posts
Randomly some of mine do but not all, I assumed that some of the CD's were too old to have that info on the disc to start with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are going to try the link that 'burty' suggested in our other post. Fingers crossedEdited by: Simon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not sure what the cause is but perhaps it needs to be in a specifically named folder on the stick, all i know for sure is that it works when I use my Ipod, that is when I do have the artwork available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Album artwork should be on root of usb along with all tracks just rename file to whatever artist is so for example ACDC Back In Black.jpg . You can download the artwork from Google images. I don't think you have to resize the image but if you do 300 x 300 if memory serves.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts