Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stainless rear bumper protector - 16 096 747 80 - £78.58Inc

Dog guard - 16 092 885 80 - £119.08Inc

Styled mud flaps - front 16 089 285 80, rear 16 089 286 80, £34.44Inc per pair.

Rubber mats - 16 066 323 80 - £48.98Inc

If been warned off the carpet mats by my contact a being of mediocre quality but too dollar price.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Don Bernard said:

If been warned off the carpet mats by my contact a being of mediocre quality but too dollar price.

My mats were delayed as my dealer told me there had been a 'quality problem' with them.

The new ones were delivered yesterday and I think they could do with a better drivers heel area, although the rubber variety do tend to mark the back of the shoe. Not sure how these will last up against a woman's stiletto (how do they drive wearing them?).

They also need the '2008' logo on both front mats, not just the drivers side.

I'm sure there's better available elsewhere.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nothing I can find yet, but I daresay it won't be long before someone is making high quality aftermarket jobs at good prices. I'm Mr Sensible so it'll be rubber mats for ours.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Don Bernard said:
Nothing I can find yet, but I daresay it won't be long before someone is making high quality aftermarket jobs at good prices. I'm Mr Sensible so it'll be rubber mats for ours.

Yeah I think the rubber matts are better as well, you can just take them out the car and give them a wash and they look good as new, nice and easy.

-Sam

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carpet mats look and feel lovely, but Sam's right - with kids, a Wife with zero mechanical sympathy and a Labrador the rubber mats are the sensible proposition.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Rubber mats for winter, Carpet mats for summer.

The official 207 mats were very good, and they had a carpet heel pad which I prefer to the rubber/plastic heel pad.

Unfortunately as we are spending our pennies on a brand new model it's going to take a few months for the availability of after-market products.

I need/want a fitted boot liner

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
I was searching some of the on-line retailers to see if any list accessories for the 2008 yet, and came across this discount voucher for purchases from Robins and Day. This might be handy for some, if you don't already get discount and you have a Robins and Day branch handy.

http://www.robinsandday.co.uk/peugeot_accessories

·
Registered
193 Posts
Don, are the styled mudflaps the ones on the accessory web site? If so they are the same ones I ended up with in August. I know back then we thought something more 3d was due out.
I still do not have my bumper guard or rubber boot matt as they are not yet in at the dealer. He thinks this week.

Mac.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Youre correct on the flaps - not as contoured as on other models.

My bumper guard was ordered Monday last week, arrived Wednesday.

Boot protectors/liners are now available, but I don't have the P/ Ns yet.Edited by: Don Bernard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts