Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me as I am curious as the current touchscreen on the 2008 is brilliant & I am enquiring does anyone how this may be upgraded for Apple Car Play eityh now or in the future?

The other thing is there is currently an option to use an USB memory stickto listen to music & view photos do we know whether there will be an option to watch videos on the touchscreen in the near future?

Lastly, do we know whether we can show photos on our iphone? I have eventually mastered the ability to play music from my playlist via bluetooth which is fantastic as there are no cables involved there!!

I would welcome any suggestions

twitter @bigbird25059815

Kind regards

Simon

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
If I recall correctly there is someone that has managed video on a 208 or 2008, may be on another forum with links from this one. I Suggest you do a search.

Video on the move wouldn't be legal in Europe so no doubt we won't get video anytime, let alone soon.

I don't think you can show images from your phone.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for you prompt reply. It is a shame about photo from an iPod but what would be ideal of we could get apple car play retro fitted to the car as that would be ideal for text messages & the use of Siri (for example) to reply to text messages etc

I do underhand to watch a video would be illegal but if you were stationary it would be good to have the touch screen as either a TV or watch music videos from your iPhone or USB port.

The touch screen is fantastic but the Peugeot apps are expensive to use for if you could incorporate the iPhone it would open up more functionality.

Have you any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
398 Posts
You can not play to screen anything. Have tried using cable, Bth, wireless, emulations, PC, Tablet, and so on...only thing you can do is to couple the video from reverse camera to a portable player. This involves hardware wires...may lose the warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts