Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

My dealer said that when we have a VIN I will be able to see in my PC the full specs (equipment etc) for my car. I was contacted by his assistant and she gave me the VIN, but my dealer is now abroad, so I dont have the link to connect. Can someone help me with this?

P.S. I dont know if it makes any difference. but my location is in Greece.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you George!

There is also the UK version of My Peugeot, but I dont know if I can resgister there since I am a Greek customer.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have made an account and I entered my VIN, but I get no info about my car. It is the correct VIN, since my dealer used on Servicebox.
I also tested it with my current car, a 307cc and it recognizes the model, but other than this and warranty end date, I see no other info...

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I entered my New 308 details onto the 'Mypeugeot' system yesterday and it would only come up with the VIN and very sparse info. The car was also just listed under the VIN; not as the model number.
Logging in today though shows the car spec and itis listed under the model number. Yesterday it was only shown as the VIN.

There is a drop-down menu available once you select your vehicle and the choices are:

GETTING TO KNOW MYPEUGEOT:
Vehicle information, Welcome Kit, Handbook, Welcome Video, Service Book.

There's also a section for MY CONTRACTS and another for TOP TIPS.

As it wasn't there yesterday it must have been waiting for my dealer to update the system with the extra information which has now been confirmed by showing the extra information and details.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I noticed the same thing. For the 2008 that I only have the VIN (the car is still in France) I dont have any data. For my 307cc I have the drop-down menus you say, but the info is scarce. I was hoping for a detailed list of equipment, like in Servicebox, but then again maybe there are no data for my 307 because it is 11 years old...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
It's probably going to go to someone that will never polish it again. ;)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
A fair price for a high specced car (full leather seats, Sat-Nav, SOS, Cielo Glass roof, mats)with extremely low mileage and one that has been well looked after.

PS: Sat-Nav has also been updated to accept full post code.

PPS: We seem to be going a bit off topic for this thread....sorry skipper mike.

Edited by: allan40alt

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's ok. I will have the car soon enough, so it doesn't matter anyway!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PS. Tomorrow I will be in France. Maybe the will let me have my car and drive it back to Greece...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts