Peugeot 2008 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday the dealer mailed me the VIN of my 2008, so this means it has been manufactured. He says give or take a few, in 10 calendar days it should be at his dealership, and then he will need 3 or 4 more days for registration (unfortunately still a rather tedious and manual process in Spain) and financing paperwork. So, It´s coming closer now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: Arriving at the dealer tomorrow, allow 5-6 working days for financing paperwork (pre-processed and authorized), permission from the Tax Office to pay only 4% VAT (I am entitled to buy a car at 4% VAT every 4 years due to a disability) and registration.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And there he is at the dealership :)

Next stop, registration, which unfortunately is a lenghty procedure here in Spain... Pickup forseeably next Wednesday...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Very swish. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
burty said:
Very swish. :)

I think so too. The colour is beautiful, much nicer than the colour sample card at the Dealer, and since I live by the Sea in Spain it has something very maritime and mediterranean about it, which I quite like. The Trend seems to be going towards white cars in Spain currently, which I profoundly dislike and find very boring. OK, paint jobs may be cheaper with non-metallic colours, particularly white, and it is hard to find a car without a dent or a scratch in Spain...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts