Peugeot 2008 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a wee heads up- I purchased Peugeot 2008 accessories from Vospers through eBay. Vospers have since been banned from eBay and all listing have been removed from the site. eBay have contacted me to suggest that because I've paid for the goods then I shouldn't have a problem and not to worry.
Vospers however have contacted me outwith eBayvia email and telephone today offering to cancel the original eBay/Paypal transaction(which is still valid)as they haven't yet sent the goods andare asking for credit card details to complete the sale.

I've asked them to cancel my order and have opened a dispute with eBay to ensure I receive a full refund.

May well be nothing to worry about but just a heads up as asking for credit card details outwith eBay/Paypal seems a bit dodgy.

Edited by: Principal Skinner

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
In no way would I give them my credit card details. You've done right by not giving any details.
If they've been banned by eBay then they must be seriously bad.

You've done the right thing with the dispute but you may wish to claim on PayPal also, or at least advise them of what has happened regarding Vospers wanting your card details.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
allan40alt said:
In no way would I give them my credit card details. You've done right by not giving any details.
If they've been banned by eBay then they must be seriously bad.

You've done the right thing with the dispute but you may wish to claim on PayPal also, or at least advise them of what has happened regarding Vospers wanting your card details.
Received full refund around 15 mins after notifying eBay.
Vospers told me they were removed from eBay due a dispute about advertising. They said they couldn't send my goods incase eBay then decided to send me a refund even though eBay had at no point offered a refund, it was up to me to request a refund.
All sorted now though but still don't think their explanation added up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts